Monday, January 31, 2011

The Train Show

 Saturday, we went to the Thanksgiving Point Train show.  It was so much fun!  The kids were all free, and it was only $5 each for Josh and I.  It was worth it for the entertainment value from the kids! I haven't seen Jace so into anything in his life!  I had no clue he loved trains as much as he does!  He squealed with delight the entire time!  
 I am amazed at the things people can build with Legos!  The kids loved looking at all the train sets, but the Lego ones were the favorite!



 I was impressed with this Hogwarts Castle.  It was complete with a Quidditch arena and the Shrieking Shack.  



 The kids loved it when the train went over this cool bridge.  

 The babies took turns sitting in the stroller.  Our big double stroller didn't fit through the door, so we took turns holding a baby.  Jace loved pointing at all the trains he saw and just squealing!  
 Sophie saying Choo Choo.


 Thomas loves little Lego people.  He thinks they are the coolest!  Especially these ones that had Toy Story people in it MIXED with Star Wars!  Can you say "heaven?"  :)




The kids just loved this fun family activity.  While we were up there, we hit the Dino Museum as well.  It never disappoints!  

No comments: