Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella!!!

Today is my Bella Rose's 3rd birthday!  I can't believe it's already been 3 years since this little one came into our family!  She is a crazy, silly, sweet, chatty, loving, spunky little girl!  Enjoy the pictures from our photo shoot!  


















 look at those long eye lashes!



Look how much you've grown!

 January 25, 2008 - newborn baby.  You were born in the middle of the night!  We barely made it to the hospital in time with you!  I was sick all night Wednesday night-Thursday morning.  I went to the hospital Thursday morning and they gave me some morphine and phenegrine.  I slept that day way until 11 pm that night.  I started having contractions.  I woke up Josh and called Lacie to come over in the middle of the night (1:30 am).  Lacie watched over the sleeping kids until Grandma could get there.  We made it to the hospital with Josh speeding down the freeway, and cringing at every contraction.  We made it to the hospital, and within a short time Bella arrived at 3:24 am.  At 8 lbs even and 20 in long, she had our hearts!  
 Bella Rose at 6 months.
 Baby B at one year old
 Sweet Bells at 18 months
 My little Button at 2 years
My little monkey at 2 1/2 - her favorite age!  
And now, here you are, my BIG 3 year old!  You are a joy to have in our home!  We love your big blue eyes, sweet smile, and gorgeous blonde hair!  I love your silly run, your giggly laugh, and your quirky dances!  Your sweet Spirit, snuggly hugs and loving kisses make my day!  

 Happy Birthday Bells!  We sure love you!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Bella!

Kris said...

Oh I love Miss Bella Rose. Her pictures are adorable. She always makes me smile with her cute little voice. Happy Birthday sweet girl!