Although these babies are usually the source of my insanity, I am thankful for them. :) They are in a highly entertaining phase right now. I find them together in the funniest places! These are from the other day. They were sitting between their highchairs on the floor looking at books ever so quietly. Just darling.
A view from under the table.
I am thankful for nice weather this week, even though today is not great. We were able to play outside a few days, and the kids just loved it. Spring really might come after all! I have mini panic attacks the entire time we are outside with these babies because, uh, well there are two of them, and they like to run in opposite directions AT ALL TIMES. I certainly will have my hands full, but I think as long as we can be outside, I WILL SURVIVE! :)
I am also thankful for my Hubby, who did a wonderful job of making me feel special on Love Day. :) Flowers, notes, Oreos and back rubs - everything a girl needs! :) We also got a date on Saturday - we went out to Olive Garden, and saw Harry Potter at the dollar theater. Thanks to Dani and Lyss for watching the Munchkins! Love you Babe, and Happy Valentine's Day!




2 comments:
the twinners are so cute...I love that they have each other ;) And, I'm sure you are stressed going outside with 2...I feel overwhelmed just going outside with Jack! Cute pictures :)
I just wanted to let you know that I think you're an amazing and beautiful person. I love your Thankful Thursday idea too. Life is so much better when we're thankful.
Post a Comment