Thankful Thursday is a little hard for me to come up with today. I don't want to be a "Debbie Downer," but it has been a rough week. It will be the little things that I am thankful for this week.
I am thankful that I got to take a shower last night. It had been a few days. Yes, I said DAYS. With a sick mommy, and 4 sick kids (all sinus infections) there hasn't been much time to take mommy time.
I am thankful for friends that are just as stir crazy as I am. We had a few good hours outside this week, even if we did all still have to wear coats and sit by the fire when we came in.
I am thankful for Book It coupons. I love that I can schedule a Pizza Hut night out! Way to go Kaley for reading every month! I can't wait til we have 5 of those babies every month!
I am thankful for my Sweetie, who I get to have a romantic Saturday Date with this week! It is our 7 year Anniversary, and I can't wait to party it up! :) And, with that, I am thankful for my parents who will get to entertain the troops while we are away!
No comments:
Post a Comment