Thursday, September 08, 2011

Late

So I know I am a dollar short and a day late,
But I still want to post a short note to my mate.
To say that I love you, you’re the best wife
I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.


You’re talented, sweet, beautiful and kind
Patient, loving, fun and quite the find.
Most don’t realize how much you really do
But I live with you, and you amaze me too!


So Happy Birthday to you, my favorite girl
Our life together has been a constant whirl!
Through all the smiles, and all the tears
I’m glad we’re together through all your years!

6 comments:

Haley said...

Best post ever!! I always knew Josh was wise and witty. Happy birthday to my wonderful Crystal!

emilye said...

That's cute! I'm impressed Josh!

Kris said...

Josh is a poet and I didn't even know it!! I can't believe you are ONLY 28, LUCKY GIRL!! I feel old, real old. I hope your day was great! Can't wait for Saturday!

Michelle said...

CUTE!!

The Smiths said...

That's our Wise and Witty!

Staci said...

Nicely done Joshy boy!:) Love you all- so glad you are mi familia!