Monday, for Labor Day, we went up for breakfast with Coxes. Cam and Rach brought their newest addition Alexis. She is SO tiny! My kids loved mugging on her and holding her.
Jace absolutely LOVES babies right now. He was THRILLED to be the first to hold the new baby!
Kaley is a natural with babies too!
This Momma was glad to hold a tiny baby without being up all night feeding it! :) I'm so glad we still have family having babies so I can fill my need for holding and loving little ones!
Then we headed to the Splash Park in Kaysville for some fun!
Have I told you how much I love my new zoom lens?! I can take pictures from across the park and still see their faces!!!
After this party, we headed up to Sandy for a BBQ, but I apparently didn't take any pictures to document! It was a fun filled Labor Day!










1 comment:
Crystal your photos just keep getting more and more beautiful! You are becoming quite the photographer.
Post a Comment