Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saturday Fun at the Beach

Saturday, we drove out to Utah Lake's Lincoln Beach and played for a while.  It has been on our List for a long time.  It was the perfect "last day of Summer/first day of Fall" activity!  Enjoy our pictures!  









Bells played in the water for a little bit, but then came back to the beach to keep me company.  There are a few more pictures of her than the other kids.  :)











Jace was pretty upset about all the mud on his flip flops and toes.  

























I love these pics of Soph because you can see Josh playing with the kids in the background.  I love my camera!






Kaley, Bella and Thomas had so much fun finding tiny "clam" shells.  We came home with quite the stinky collection!  :)  Soph liked playing "happy birthday" with the sticks in the mud.  :)

Being in the sun with family was the perfect way to spend the afternoon!  I hope that the memories can last me until the next time we can go!  :)  

No comments: