At 3, this boy loves:
- riding his bike and playing outside.
- playing legos with Thom-o
- Going to preschool with Sophie
- singing songs with mom
- reading stories
- holding hands
- riding on ANYTHING. Anytime we pass a tractor, bike, airplane, car, scooter etc Jace tells me that he should ride on that.
- to laugh and giggle
- play in the sandbox
- swim and play in the water
- being with the family
He is such a sweet boy, and I absolutely am in love with him! Don't you just love his mischievous little face?! I sure do!
At 3, this girl loves:
- playing anything girly; barbies, dollies, make up and dress ups
- riding her bike outside
- playing with Bella during quiet time (no more naps for this girl!)
- singing with mom
- reading lots of stories
- going to preschool
- wearing piggy tails
- choosing her clothes every day
- talking
Sophie is such a funny girl! It is so fun to see how different Jace and Sophie are, even though they are twins and siblings. I love her perfect little Disney character face. 
Bells is always my big helper with the twins. She still calls them babies, although they are hardly that anymore!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "babies!" Love you two lots!!! We're so glad you're in our family!
As crazy as our life was for those first 2 years, I can honestly say that it feels more under control. There are still many moments each day where I am completely overwhelmed with 5 kids, and want to run away, but I can't imagine our family life without our last crazy twins!












No comments:
Post a Comment