We took turns carving pumpkins and riding the wheels Saturday morning. We wanted to have something messy to shoot at, and pumpkins was the perfect thing! I'm not sure why we have never carved pumpkins to shoot at before! I think we have a new tradition!
I'm pretty sure we skipped carving pumpkins last year because we just got too busy. Jace and Soph were really into this time! As a side note: I feel like I've never been in so many pictures in one trip! Thanks to Josh for helping out with the documentation! It's just too bad it happens to be the trip that I don't wear make up on!
Then we headed out to the forest to make a fort! Dave and Dani taught us some survival skills!
This is the only picture we took of all of us this year. Drew and Em weren't there, but this is everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment