Warning: Some yucky pictures ahead!
Tuesday evening - We had just gotten back from taking family pictures. I sent the kids out back to play while I fixed dinner. A few minutes later - Kaley brought Sophie in all bloodied with a head wound. Josh met them at the door. We got the bleeding stopped and saw that Soph was going to need stitches. Thomas had thrown a rock (which he had intended to go over Sophie's head), and it hit her head. He cried just as much as she did at home. He felt so bad! There was a pretty good sized gash. So off to the instacare we went!
6 stitches later, she was good to go! She didn't cry the whole time! The Dr was shocked at how tough she was! No tears! Not even when he did the lidocaine shots! She was SO brave! She asked me on the way to the Dr's if I would hold her hand with our matching nails. I think that was one of the things that got her through this! Oh, and my never ending stash of Skittles in my purse! :) She has been so brave about this whole thing! What a trooper!





1 comment:
Aw poor girl! It's sad seeing all the blood in her hair too!
Post a Comment