Tuesday, October 01, 2013

House Pictures!

Here are a few pictures of our lovely new home!  These are all phone pics, but you will get the idea!  

Here is my awesome piano room closet!  Love it!
 We have had so many rain storms - our yard has been a huge puddle.  :)

 Kitchen - complete with fly strips.  :)



 Before our couches came - oh and the tv stand.  



 New table 
 New couch!

 New kitchen mats.
 Mantle decor - it's a start!  
 I do love my kitchen!




 Girls room upstairs



 Boys room upstairs



 So cold, I turned the fire on!
 Many loads on laundry day!
 More rain pictures...








4 comments:

Chelle said...

It looks gorgeous! Man you lucky girl. I'm sure you'll have it decorated cute in no time.

Haley said...

Oh Crystal, it's fantastic! You are a lucky lady. My favorite things: your KITCHEN! I love the huge island and the little computer nook to the side. I want one of those someday (in 20 years). I also love how big the girls' room is. Even with three of them in there it looks like they have oodles of room. What a great space. I hope you're enjoying it!

Kelli said...

Thanks for showing pictures of your new home! I love it. I hope you are liking your new ward and neighborhood. We miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks gorgeous! I also love the kitchen. It's almost exactly what I'd want in my dream house! It looks so nice! I want to come see it in person!!!