After taking Kaley's pictures in Cali, I can honestly say that I have the most beautiful 10 year old I know! These pictures capture Kaley perfectly! She is my calm, level headed daughter, who is always willing to help. She loves to cook, read, play the piano, listen to music, write, and organize! She is all about being "grown up." Since getting her ears pierced, she asked for a purse for Christmas (and uses it daily - complete with a wallet, chapstick, lip gloss and kleenex), changes her earrings twice daily - just for fun, organizes her desk with her new organizer from Christmas, and still tries to read every text I write or receive. :) That will be fun when I get to do that to her! ;)
She is a true joy to be around, and it ALWAYS my helper! She can pretty much make anything in the kitchen I need her to. She can follow a recipe, and helps almost daily with dinner. Kaley's love language is words for sure - she loves getting compliments and loves handwritten notes. She loves writing to Mikesell - my cousin on a mission - she always writes back and Kaley loves it! She is quite the story teller as well. She loves to re-tell things that have happened. I have to be careful how I talk about my day because inevitably Kaley will be re-telling it at school, church or to her friends. She loves to play with her girlfriends. She is playing basketball this season, and I am her coach again. She is fiercely competitive, and loves to win! :)
Enjoy the pictures of my cute Kaley Lu! (It was pretty much her dream come true to have her 10 year old pictures taken on the beach!)









































No comments:
Post a Comment