Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Bella's 8th Birthday!!!

Bella's special 8th Birthday!!!  We celebrated by opening presents first thing in the morning!  I love that the kids wrap special "things" for the birthday person!  You never know what you're going to get!  ;)





 This was the year that Bella got a friend birthday party as well!  We planned a late night with a bunch of her girlfriends - 15 to be exact!  Plus my 3 = 18 girls!!!!  Wow!  It was a loud, crazy night!  And we loved it!!!  We played a little ball game while we waited for all the girls to get there.  Everyone came in their PJs!  

 Then we had pizza!  Of course!





 Then we had a Dance Party!  We made an awesome music video too!  

 Opening presents!



What late night girls party is complete without ...  Nail polish!!! ??? 


 Bella's birthday treat of choice - Peanut Butter Bars!

 Movie time!!!  We watched Cinderella!  I can't believe how much popcorn and treats we ate!!!


 A couple days before Bella's baptism, I took her out in the backyard to snap a few baptism pictures!  I may have to do some more - I really wanted to take some by the Payson Temple and it was just so snowy around her baptism day!  










No comments: