We woke up early on Thomas' birthday - mostly because this boy never sleeps in! We opened his presents first thing! I sure love this blue-eyed boy!
T with his new bike!
Thomas had a baseball game on his birthday, so my whole family came down to watch!
Sawyer and Jace had fun wrestling!
Then we all went up to Chuck A Rama for dinner - Thomas' choice!
Thomas LOVES Harry Potter. He asked for his own HP set of books. Grammie got him it!!! He was thrilled!
Just some silly faces :)
Here's Thomas' quidditch cake :)
I took a bunch of Thomas' friends to NickelMania. Andrew, Chase, Tyler, Tyson, Justice, Oliver, T and Dillon.
I think the funniest part was watching them crawl on the floor finding "lost" nickels!
PIZZA!
The boys played kick ball - Thomas' favorite right now - in the yard while they were waiting for the moms to pick them up!
Happy Birthday T-Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment