Kaley and Bella participated in the end of the year talent show at the school. Bella and her friends made up a dance during recesses, and they performed it! I really didn't know what to expect! They got together once outside of school to practice it... So I was nervous! I'm just sure glad she has these cute friends! Madi, Brylee, Libby, and Bella!
Kaley also performed. She did NOT really want to do it! There was no one from her class that was going to be in it, so the music teacher just asked Kaley to "try out" and of course, her class voted her in! She played Adele's Hello. She was super nervous and had a break down a couple days before. We had a good heart to heart and I took her on a little date to choose a new outfit and we curled her hair. She borrowed a pair of my earrings, and she was good to go! She did amazing! I was so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment