Bella doing her Zoom call outside in the sunshine :)
We have been helping out our school district by getting school lunch once a week from Brockbank. It's a good way to shake things up for lunch!
Jr High locker clean out day! This was weird!!! There is seriously NO closure this year! T had already taken most of his stuff out, so it was just cleaning it. Kaley went to 2-3 different lockers grabbing her stuff from each friends' locker.
Like, literally her last time walking these halls as a student. :( Weird!!!
I made her take a picture in front of the sign for me... She'll be in high school officially next year.
We've been looking for carpet and hard floor for the basement. Not my favorite thing. Just when I decide I like something, I'm told it's not in stock til July. Grrr.
Ah, friends are the balm to our souls! These people have loved their couple hours a day of friend time.
Thomas fixed up Jace's old bike for Sawyer for his birthday.
We got a new electric weed whacker - something that I and the kids can use a lot easier than our gas one!
Chalk fun from Hannah and Kaley
Birthday visits on Friday for Lyss and Drew!
I loved this quote for Mother's Day!
Kaley and baby Beckham! We have missed almost 2 months of baby time with this little guy! He's adorable!
Saturday visit to Roy to see Mounteer crew! Bubba LOVED his new bike!
We went on a walk to the pond and saw lots of ducks!
Funny porch pictures after Thomas scared Danielle with that mask!
Mother's Day walk - Josh and the kids made steaks and potatoes for dinner and Kaley made yummy chocolate and PB cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment