Sunday, May 24, 2020

Week Ten - Last Week of School!

I did a challenge this week on FaceBook, where you post 7 of your favorite books.  So here were the ones I chose.  I'm always looking for other books to read, so this was fun to see a bunch of other friends posting their favorite books. 

















It was Jr High drop off day on Tuesday for us this week.  Thomas turned in his cello, and we picked up our yearbooks!  It felt weird that that was the end of the year!  

Thomas worked through a bunch of bad grades to eventually get them all up to As and A-s.  I sat by his side to help him stay focused for hours this week.  (eyerolls)  He even roped Kaley in to help him color code his map for one assignment.  


Soph and I went over to the school to drop off and pick up library books for more labeling, and we got to freeze and watch the end of year flag ceremony.  









End of year drive by for 6th grade!  We LOVED Miss Larsen this year for B!  On to Jr High for Bella!



Thursday, we went up to Malad to help Grandma and Grandpa with their sod.  It was so green and lovely up there!  It was fun to see cousins and catch up with Grandma and Grandpa!



















All the kids played ultimate frisbee for a long time!  













End of year for Jace and Sophie!  Here's their last pics with their teacher, Mrs Hollister!  We LOVED her this year too!  




Grammie's Birthday!  We went up to say hi and have dinner and ice cream up there yesterday.  We decorated her door with little notes. 



We laughed til our sides hurt doing silly contests!  Can you lift a shovel without bending your arm?!







Lots of snuggles.



And random TikTok videos. 







Sunday drive down to Salina again!  More exploring!  We found a canyon with a natural spring.  

We also drove up to the reservoir that is just a few miles away.  It was stunning, and I could've stayed there all day! 























That's a wrap on school quarantine life!  Now on to Summer life!  We'll see what that looks like! 



No comments: