I told Josh all I wanted for my birthday was a family day. We went to the Zoo in the morning. Then we dropped the kids off at Grandma's in Kaysville and I got a date! We went to Olive Garden for lunch and walked around a few stores. It was an enjoyable day!
The kids got a kick out of watching the elephant reach up and get hay from the hanging ball.
Watching the elephants
Watching the penguins
We were trying to get the Tiger's attention. Can you see him facing the other way on the other side of the fence?
you are so beautiful and have such a beautiful family! I am sorry I didn't really get to see any of my friends this last trip. It was a family week for sure. I had the whole thing planned for me. ): Anyway, I'll call you the next trip I make!
so many fun pictures. I love it. my camera takes huge image sizes and so uploading them to my blog takes FOREVER. so i never do a lot. that makes looking at yours so much fun!
5 comments:
you are so beautiful and have such a beautiful family! I am sorry I didn't really get to see any of my friends this last trip. It was a family week for sure. I had the whole thing planned for me. ): Anyway, I'll call you the next trip I make!
Happy Birthday Crystal. You are gorgeous and your kids are so cute! You are doing a great job!
The Merry-Go-Round photo stole our hearts. You are a good photographer of candid shots that make the moments so real !! Thanks
I love reading your blog - it always makes me happy. Those kids are so darn cute.
Thanks for sharing!
so many fun pictures. I love it. my camera takes huge image sizes and so uploading them to my blog takes FOREVER. so i never do a lot. that makes looking at yours so much fun!
Post a Comment