Jarilyn came down on Saturday to take some family pictures for us. She shot 104 total! You are awesome, Jarilyn! There were quite a few good ones. These are a few. It was hard to get Bella to look, or smile in most of the pics, but what do you think? Which do you like the best? I need a big one of the family for my wall.
Kaley kept saying, "Cheese!" Jarilyn was trying to get Bella to look, so Kaley stood up to make sure that Jar knew she was smiling!
Still smiling, Jarilyn! Look at me!
I think this one is a cute little family one.
This one is Josh showing me the beads of sweat on his brow! What a wonderful husband! :)
We had a really hard time getting all three to look at the same time! They were all obsessed with the rocks! Including Bella!
Walking on the bridge
Princess Kaley
My Handsome Dude
Bella Rose
Why is this one my favorite?! Everyone is looking!
So I think the bridge one is actually my favorite, but it's not your faces, so that wouldn't really work unless you did more of a montage-type deal... So I'm kinda undecided. I really like everyone except Kaley in the one where she decided to stand up... (I mean, I like Kaley, it's just not the cutest of her...:)). Okay, so I'm not helpful at all. And Thomas doesn't look very happy in that picture either, when I look back at it. The smaller groups turned out fabulous- and you guys pull off white so well!! We'll never be able to do that. So my official vote for one big one would be the second one and then smaller ones of you and Josh and then the kids and the bridge walking... Sorry- I'm no help.:) But I love them!
I really like the bridge one too!! Dang!! Your family is so cute!!! I also really like the second pict...Bella kanda looks like she is looking....i like the fourth one too!!! I think Kaley's hands just show her personality.... and Bella is looking...thats a bonus!!!:D cute cute:D
Hi Crystal. I like the 3rd one down the best of the family. Its nice with all of you close up. I don't think it matters that Bella is looking the other way...you can see her sweet face. And the kids' separate shots turned out amazing! You have such cute kids. Thanks for sharing.
What a darling little fam! I like the 3rd one down best as well. The non-formal poses are my favorite...you guys just look like you're having a great time together and you love being a fam. That would be my pick. Where were they taken anyway??
So I really like the fourth and fifth one but my favorite one is the brigde... but it doesn't show faces... Oh and I LOVE all the little groups cute cute cute!
This is mom...wow...how does a grandma choose!!!! My favorite group is the one that Kaley is holding her hands out and the very last one. I also love the walking away on the bridge. Absolutely love the mom and girls...my fav!!! Also love the Dad and girls and Dad and Thomas.. The singles of the kids are unbelieveably adorable!!! Not alot of help from me
I love the last one. Too bad I cut off Josh's hair. Funny that it is the only one that everyone is looking and it was also the least planned. I like 2,3,and 4. I wonder if there is a way to make Bella's eyes magically open in #2. It would be perfect if you could.
Mom and I love them all! Please send a copy of some/all of them to us. We miss you guys! Grandma is really hoping they will see you this weekend because she misses you too.
16 comments:
So I think the bridge one is actually my favorite, but it's not your faces, so that wouldn't really work unless you did more of a montage-type deal... So I'm kinda undecided. I really like everyone except Kaley in the one where she decided to stand up... (I mean, I like Kaley, it's just not the cutest of her...:)). Okay, so I'm not helpful at all. And Thomas doesn't look very happy in that picture either, when I look back at it. The smaller groups turned out fabulous- and you guys pull off white so well!! We'll never be able to do that. So my official vote for one big one would be the second one and then smaller ones of you and Josh and then the kids and the bridge walking... Sorry- I'm no help.:) But I love them!
I really like the bridge one too!! Dang!! Your family is so cute!!! I also really like the second pict...Bella kanda looks like she is looking....i like the fourth one too!!! I think Kaley's hands just show her personality.... and Bella is looking...thats a bonus!!!:D cute cute:D
Hi Crystal. I like the 3rd one down the best of the family. Its nice with all of you close up. I don't think it matters that Bella is looking the other way...you can see her sweet face.
And the kids' separate shots turned out amazing! You have such cute kids.
Thanks for sharing.
What a darling little fam! I like the 3rd one down best as well. The non-formal poses are my favorite...you guys just look like you're having a great time together and you love being a fam. That would be my pick. Where were they taken anyway??
So I really like the fourth and fifth one but my favorite one is the brigde... but it doesn't show faces... Oh and I LOVE all the little groups cute cute cute!
This is mom...wow...how does a grandma choose!!!!
My favorite group is the one that Kaley is holding her hands out and the very last one. I also love the walking away on the bridge. Absolutely love the mom and girls...my fav!!! Also love the Dad and girls and Dad and Thomas.. The singles of the kids are unbelieveably adorable!!! Not alot of help from me
I love the last one. Too bad I cut off Josh's hair. Funny that it is the only one that everyone is looking and it was also the least planned. I like 2,3,and 4. I wonder if there is a way to make Bella's eyes magically open in #2. It would be perfect if you could.
Beautiful pictures -- beautiful family!
I love them! You guys are so photogenic.
WOW !! Everyone is GREAT. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us.
Sooo cute! I can't say enough about how darling your family is.
They are all so cute. I could see how it is going to be hard to choose. I love the one of all of you walking on the bridge. Pics: 2,3,4 are way cute.
They are all very cute! I love the individual pics, especially the one of Kaley, very sweet!
I love love LOVE all of these pictures!!! You have such an adorable family!
Mom and I love them all! Please send a copy of some/all of them to us. We miss you guys! Grandma is really hoping they will see you this weekend because she misses you too.
Cute Cute Cute, I love the pictures, looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment