I have been tagged with a REAL LIFE PICTURE TAG.
The Rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things.
And you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. I took them right away I did not touch a thing. No Cheating.
1. The Refrigerator. I don't think my fridge looks that bad today.

2. Closet. Yeah, this is my closet. And yes, that is Bella's bed and our rocker chair. I keep thinking that I should paint in there and make it an official nursery! :)

3. Pantry. Eh, it could be better!

4. Favorite room. Right now it is the kitchen because it is clean. I just finished doing the dishes and sweeping the floor!

5. Laundry room. Just the usual here...

6. Self portrait. I think I look pretty good today! :)

7. Bathroom: Didn't say which one.... :) This is the downstairs one. It is usually clean! My bathroom is a mess!

8. What are your kids doing right now?
Kaley: Having quiet time. She is watching Lady and the Tramp.

Thomas: Taking a nap.... Shhh!

Bella: Just hanging out with Mom.

9. The kitchen sink. Good thing I just did the dishes! These are the ones that are "soaking".

10. Favorite pair of shoes. I am always wearing flip flops. These are my classic black ones. :)

I tag: Staci, Kari, Jenny, Alanna, Amanda, Katie, Chalae, Emily, Laura, and Kristin. And of course, any one else who wants to!
6 comments:
I love this tag!! I am so glad you did it.
I like the blue in your kitchen. So vibrant.
well I love your house. I want to come see it some day. Your kitchen is so big....love it. And I love Bella's room. We almost did that with Parker in our closet in Pennsylvania. Love, love , love it.
And you do look good. I should get inspired to look nice every day. If I did the tag right this minute...not at all pleasant. You are the cutest and I'm glad that Kaley and Parker are in the same class because it is fun to see so often!
Fun tag! Your house is so clean! I'm impressed!
Um, seriously, did you cheat? Because no one's house can be that clean at one random moment out of the day. (Can it?)
:)
Post a Comment