
Josh had a later golf tournament on Friday for work, so I took the kids to McDonalds for dinner. I let them play on the play place there since I had time to kill! I learned quite a few things about the kids that day. I already knew that Thomas was adorable when he comes down the slide!

Here's Thomas saying, "Hi Mom!"

I was amazed at how well Kaley helped her little brother learn the ropes! She took him around a few times and showed him where the slides are. She would make sure that he was doing ok, and was very protective of him around the other kids.


I was also amazed at how friendly Kaley can be! She made friends with a little girl named Marion while we were there. This little girl was a couple years older than Kaley, but they played nicely together! She talked about her friend Marion the whole way home. I just love how accepting little kids are! They will just play with anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment