Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For a "Soul Sister"


Today is one of my "besties" birthday! I would be a bad friend if I didn't post something for her today! :) I was looking through pictures to try to find one of the two of us. Um, I don't know why we don't have any!!! This picture is from July 4th 2008 - those are our babies Jake and Bella! Yeah, I'll get right on that. We should have more pictures of us girl friends!

Lacie is one of those friends that every girl needs! She is one of the reasons I am sane! I look forward to our sunny day chats outside, rainy day chats on the phone, and nap time chats where we "abandon" our sleeping children to visit! :) We have so much in common that people are constantly getting us mixed up - still, almost 3 years after moving into this ward! I take it as a compliment! She has helped me relax as a mother and enjoy it more!

She is always there when I need her and more importantly, when I don't. I am glad she is just there every day - rain or shine! (Though I think we both prefer the shine!) I am looking forward to a night out with the girls this week to celebrate her!

Happy Birthday Lacie!

2 comments:

Kris said...

This was such a sweet post you did Crystal. Lacie is really a great friend. That is wonderful that you two are such close friends but also feel like you two are sisters.

Justin and Lacie said...

You are one of the best friends I could ask for! I am so glad that we ended up living 2 doors down - couldn't have asked for a better friend than you. Thanks for all you do!