Friday, March 05, 2010

Where's Bella?

So Bella does this thing now where she is quiet for 20 minutes or more. Like a good Mom, I call for her, "Where's Bella?" She always answers, "Right here Mom!" Usually she is sitting near me, just hidden by the couches. Here's what a saw today BEFORE I called for her. I snuck up on her to capture this moment. She will sit and do puzzles for hours. Literally, hours. The only sounds I hear out of her are little grunts when she can't fit the piece right away. These are not easy 2 year old puzzles either. These are 25 piece puzzles! She amazes me!


Thomas caught me! "Whatcha doin' Mom?"
I also had to show off where I hung my Christmas presents from Josh and my sister-in-law, Tricia. I hung the kids' pictures too! I love the way it all turned out!
Babies room - Jace's crib is usually under the brown shelf, now it is close to the window for the cool air.
Still trying to decide where the "life-size" picture of Us is going. For now it is in our bedroom.
In the loft
In the hallway between the kids' rooms.
Family room - my favorite arrangement!
Can I just say Kaley is amazing? This is us visiting Grandpa at work. Both babies were hungry, so Kaley fed both of them, in the car. Wow. Talk about a MOM in training!
Silly faces!

Cute kids!

5 comments:

alanna said...

Wow! Those car pictures are truly amazing. How awesome that you have such a big helper with Kaley.

The Smiths said...

Oh, Crystal! I just adore these wee ones! Kaley is simply wonderful! Bella makes me smile! I can't wait for her to play with Lily & Ruby! JT is so handsome! That smile kills me! And the twins! Oh the twins! They're best friends, aren't they? I love them all! You too! :)

Haley said...

Wow, can I hire Kaley??

Kris said...

Love all your cute family pictures. I need to hire Kaley, does she do diapers and baths? She is such a sweet girl and such a good helper. I love the silly faces and Bella is so cute doing her puzzle.

Ben N Nessa said...

Your kids are SO cute and I want a bunch of pictures around my house. I still have yet to get a big one of Chloe. Kaley is an amazing helper!!! :)