Tuesday, March 02, 2010

An Update

Jace and Sophie had their 6 month check up last week and here are their stats!

Jace:
Weight: 18.8 lbs - 75%
Height: 26 in - 36%
Head: 44 cm - 60%

Sophie:
Weight: 17.2 lbs - 75%
Height: 28 in - 99%
Head: 45 cm - 95%

They are both growing! We still cannot believe how LONG Sophie is, and how CHUBBY Jace is! Sophie is longer than Bella was at 6 months, so that is even more surprising! We thought Bella was LONG! Jace is keeping up with Thomas, and is just a titch behind where he was! L.O.V.E. my BIG boys!

These cute jammies were given to me by a friend at the baby shower for the twins! I just LOVE how they match! Of course, I had to take a picture!

Kaley loves to try things on the babies! Here's Jace with some sunglasses on. You can see his little eyes going cross-eyed trying to see what's on his face! So funny!


We, like almost everyone else in our area, have had sickness at our house! I think Jace has the brunt of it right now. He has bronchiolitis. They gave him antibiotics because he has been sick for so long, and also have him using a nebulizer every 4-6 hours as needed. He is finally starting to improve, but just in time for Bella to start wheezing, and Sophie has her first runny nose. Joy. I think we will take our ailments over the RSV and other junk going around though! It's been a rough Winter for all, and we just can't wait for Spring!

1 comment:

Bree said...

I can't believe how fast they are both growing! I totally feel your pain with the Bronchitis thing. All three of mine had it two weeks ago and they just finished their antibiotics! Hope they all get feeling better with this warm weather that's headed your way! (: