Hey family and friends,
I just wanted to ask for a little extra special help from you. We, like almost everyone I know, are battling a Winter full of sickness. This week, we learned that Jace has RSV. He has been doing well compared to what I know can happen, but we are still nervous. The Dr. has told us to basically keep him in sight at all times. He could be fine one minute, and blue the next. Needless to say, we are having a hard time even sleeping. Josh and I are taking turns sleeping on the couch with him next to us on the floor in a chair with the humidifier right by him. We have been taking him in to be suctioned at the hospital 2 times a day. He seems to be improving slowly. Sophie now has the same bug. We are praying that she will be able to fight it off easier than Jace. So far, she just seems to have a really sore throat with the same nasty cough as Jace. We are blessed that we haven't had to be admitted to the hospital yet. Jace has been doing well enough to keep him out, but I still worry that we haven't hit the worst with Sophie. I know the power of prayer, and would just like to ask for you to include us in yours. Thank you! We will of course keep everyone updated if anything changes. :) We are glad to have such a great support group!
Love,
Crystal
7 comments:
Our prayers are with Jace, Sophie, and all of your family. It is soooo scarey when they little ones are sick.
Special Hugs to You and Josh.
Good luck Crystal. We'll be praying for you and your little ones.
Hang in there! You're in my prayers. <3
Consider it done!! Hang in there
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We'll keep your family in our prayers.
You are getting lots & lots of prayers from us, at breakfast, lunch, dinner, family prayer, etc. Hanny prays, "Bless the cute babies at the Cox house, you know the ones Jace and Sophie. Bless that they can breath and not cough. We think they are cute and want them to be happy."
Love to Jace and Sophie. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Luv ya!
We're with you!
Post a Comment