We have cheap entertainment around here. We got balloons for Thomas' birthday, and the babies love looking at them. I decided to tie them onto the babies so that they wouldn't keep floating away. It was a hit!
We also made strawberry jam this week! Our supply was getting low! Bella could eat jam plain if I let her! Thomas was LOVING snitching at the jam while he stirred.
Yesterday, we met Josh at the Farm. Josh was there golfing with work buddies, and we needed something fun to do in the good weather!
3 comments:
wow, I want to go to that farm! i love the pictures from under the cow. so creative. And lilacs do smell lovely!
Oh the homemade jam... go ahead and send some of that my way. I'm pretty sure I single handedly ate through 1/2 of your mom's jam food storage while we were living together. Delicious!!
Looks like you're keeping busy with your cute kids. I'm way jealous of your lilacs (they're my favorite).
Yes, we both have a sibling in choir this year. We will (most likely) have a sibling in choir until 2016, so we'll definitely be there tomorrow, and for many years to come. :)
Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment