Sunday, May 09, 2010

Family Date Night at the Gardens

We decided that we would buy a family pass to Thanksgiving Point this year. Out of all the options, it would be the easiest for us. Last year we did the Seven Peaks pass, and that is just NOT going to happen this year. We considered the Zoo pass, but thought it was kinda far away. So, we have now been to the Farm twice, and the Gardens twice! This is going to be a NICE Summer!

We had our Family Date at the Gardens this week, mostly because they extended the Tulip Festivial, and I can't get enough of those tulips!!! I packed a picnic dinner for us to eat there as well. It was perfect. My one complaint about last time we went was that there were too many people to even stop and enjoy the flowers. This time was lovely. It wasn't very busy, and it was just perfect weather! I was able to snap as many pictures as I wanted, and really didn't get in anybody's way! The pictures that are just of me, were taken by Kaley, Thomas and Bella, respectively.




We even saw the Mommy owl with her babies!

























Aren't our kids just adorable? I just love how willing they are to get their picture taken! :) It really was a perfect family outing. The kids didn't start whining until about 10 minutes before we left (meaning they whined all the way to the car), but that was really good for them! I was happy because the sun was shining, and I really started to breathe deeply and relax! I am already glad for the Family Pass! I am sure that will not be our only Family Date there!

No comments: