Sunday, May 30, 2010

Clarissa's Choir Concert

I went to Lyssa's end of the year choir concert with all 5 kids. Josh had cub scouts, so I braved it with just my mom and dad. The kids did pretty good. It is always fun to go to these because I see friends! I saw Brian "Rookie" and Melissa. They are always a favorite to see at these things! I am a little bit jealous, they will have sibling in choir for the next 4 or 5 years, and this is my last sibling! :(
The last 2 numbers, they invite the alumni to come up and join them. I took Bella up with me to alleviate my parents. She got a little bored and wanted to sit at my feet. What silly girl! She was starring at Clarissa, who was crying, and was very concerned!
A couple of pics of Lyss with her friends. These were sad hugs. I remember that my senior year in choir was rough, so I sympathized with her sad goodbyes.


Me and teary-eyed Lyss. :) I'm so proud of my baby sister! I am glad she did choirs, and enjoyed it! I was glad to have something in common this year! We are excited to go to Graduation this week. I am looking forward to the Fall, when I will have BOTH my sisters close!

Love you Lyss!

No comments: