For a few months now, a new Wendy's and gas station has been being built by Kaley's school (down the road a bit). A few weeks ago, I decided that I needed something to "reward" myself for making it through the week. That's when we came up with "Fry Day Fridays." So the past few Fridays, I have taken the kids to Wendy's and we get some fries! The kids LOVE our new tradition! It is a keeper! Today Thomas said, "I wish everyday could be a Fry Day!" He is the best! When I pick him up from school, all I have to say is, "It's Fry Day!" and he gets the happiest look on his face! "Yes!!!" Even the babies love this tradition! There is nothing better than snacking on fries while telling mom about your day at school! Today, we sat in the car a few extra minutes til our fries were gone, and every last detail was discussed about preschool. :) Life is good.
3 comments:
this made me laugh! love it!
I love this! I'm going to steal it. All the best ideas come from a Putnam.
Fry day looks awesome--I might have to try Fry Day (with a frosty) this week ;)
Post a Comment