Can you believe that it was 2 years ago that our little Jace and Sophie rocked our world? It is crazy to me how fast time has flown by! I try not to remember the hard things about the twins birth and first year of life because it usually makes me cry. I love remembering all the things I was THANKFUL for in their grand entrance. For a reminder click HERE. I often thought of having our twins as our biggest trial, and I think it was, but I am also able to see it as a big blessing! These two have brought more love, light and life in our family, and we love them! I am treasuring every moment with these two babies!
My little one year olds.
My beautiful 2 year olds! I absolutely LOVE this picture of them! So precious!
At 2, Sophie is a chatter box. She repeats every thing said to her. She is girly to the core! She loves to play with clothes, jewelry, shoes and bows! Sometimes, I will come in to get her from her nap, and she will have emptied Kaley's drawers and have 4 or 5 shirts over her head and on her legs! She is constantly wearing someone else's shoes. If we can't find our shoes, we ask Soph. She usually knows where she left them. :) We call Sophie our little Disney Princess for her BIG eyes, darling smile and dimples. She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite song right now is an Adele song called "Rumor has it." She likes Nursery, but is easily swayed by her brother to leave. :) She loves dollies and bags. She is very dramatic, and has MANY faces - some silly, sad, happy, mad, pouty, and grumpy. We just love this girl!!!
Jace at 2 is just handsome. I can't get enough of this boy! He loves "Thom-O" (Thomas) and everything to do with his big brother. They play ball, trains, bugs, bikes, scooters, tramp, if T is into it, so is J. :) Jace's vocabulary has always been a few weeks behind Sophie, until like 2 weeks ago. He now says everything she says and we LOVE his voice! Our favorite words he says are Dad-oo and Mom-O, and Thom-O. He is a perfect fit for his twin sister. He is VERY accomadating for her. It is quite sweet. Jace has quirky wiggles and giggles. We just love his short and stout-ness. I love his short, pudgy fingers. He loves to hold my hand, and lets me know when he needs it. He is not so into Nursery, but loves to be with Mom or Dad. He also does this thing where he moves his jaw up and down when answering yes with a nod. It cracks us up! What's not to love about this boy?!
Am I not the luckiest Mom in the world?!
Happy Birthday Jace and Sophie!!!!
We love you two!!!






3 comments:
Your babies are two year olds?? How crazy! They are so darling! I am so glad that you guys are doing well. I miss you!
Adorable!
Such a sweet post. What cuties!!
Post a Comment