Friday, August 05, 2011

Summer Fun!

 The other day we went to the park, and I surprised the kids by climbing to the top of the dome bars.  They were quite impressed!
 Last weekend, we let the kids camp outside.  They were thrilled!  Kaley and Bells were nervous, so I started out the night out there with them.  They all fell asleep right away!  I, however, laid there for an hour getting hotter by the minute, and achy-er too!  So I ended up on the couch inside, just in case the kids came looking for me.  I'll tell you this, the couch was not that much better of an option, other than I was in air conditioning!  





 I had to take a picture of Thomas' x-rays from the dentist.  He says that Thomas' BABY teeth are squished, and his big teeth don't really have a prayer of being naturally straight!  Yikes!  I loved seeing all the crowding of all his adult teeth, just one on top of another.  (not)  :)  Needless to say, braces are in Thomas' future.  
The other day on our walk, the kids found a snail.  I think this is the first snail they've ever seen!  :)  So we stopped right on the trail, and I told them about snails.  Everyone held it and touched the slimy insides.  It was hilarious!  Then I told them how when I was little Uncle Drew would find snails and chase me with them.  :)  I told them how Grandma would give us an empty butter container and we would make a Snail House for them.  They thought that was awesome!  

 We are still very much into building Fairy Houses and Leprechaun Traps around here.  It's almost a daily thing.  :)

 Bella just lines up her doll furniture and dolls for her own little people house.  She's not asleep here, just laying next to them.  :)


No comments: