Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pack Meeting

 Since Josh works with the Cub Scouts in our neighborhood, we get to go to Pack Meetings!  This month, it was a super fun one!  They had a BBQ dinner and water games!  




 I always have to smile when I look down the row of kids, and know that they are all mine!  :)  I love my little crew!

 Jace and Sophie loved playing in the little pool.  They enjoyed dumping the water into each other's cups, then dumping the water out of the pool, then dumping the water on Mom and Dad's feet!  :)




 Bells and her friend Tennley played in the sand.  

 Kaley and Thomas loved getting into the games!

 At the end, there was a big water fight!  All the boys chased Jason - the Cub Master - around.  He sure was a good sport!  



 The kids all ran down to the other side of the field for some water balloon fun.  


 This is Kristin, one of my BFFs (co-Cub Master) shooting water balloons at the boys.  :)  


 When Jace got a turn with the squirt bottle, he was tickled when he figure out how it worked!  

 I love this picture!  That's Josh's arm after just throwing that pink water balloon you can see just along the line of the mountains.  Awesome!  
What a fun Cub Pack we have!  Thanks to our leaders for planning such a fun Pack Meeting!

No comments: