Almost every Wednesday through the Summer, we have gone to Zumba in the mornings. Some mornings there is a babysitter there, and that helps. This day there wasn't. The kids don't mind just hanging out upstairs with the loud music. They bring up a few toys and all sit in the play pen. It's funny to me, with all the space in that room, they all choose to be snuggled in tight together. :) I snapped a few pics while I took a drink break.
Kaley captured these moments. :) The last couple songs we do floor work and then stretching. I had to laugh! They all fit on my mat and did sit ups with me.
Jace put his hands on his head just like mom, and lifted his legs in the air! He really does have some pretty tough abs!
Thomas also liked doing the ab work!
I'm sure Thomas caught this one of my athletic Kaley Bug.
I will be a little sad when school starts. I won't have nearly as big of a posse to follow me to Zumba. :) They sure do love it!





2 comments:
That seriously made me laugh! Man, you make it look easy to do all the things you do with 5! I guess i don't have any excuses for not exercising (other than the obvious 7 months along).
We LOVE All the GREAT Pictures. Whar a FUN Summer you have had. Thank you for Sharing with us. Hugs
Post a Comment