Halloween morning was a little hectic! We got Kaley ready and sent her out the door! Then T and I got ready for his party. I am the head room mother for his class this year.
We had SO much fun at his party! We played a few games, made a treat and did a craft! Here we are doing the candy corn relay race!
Making our cupcake spiders
Doing the push pin craft
Getting lined up for the parade!
Off they go!
Here's Thomas' crew. Can you spot Josh, Bella and the twins?
Here's Miss Miles talking to the class before letting them go for the day! We had so much fun!
Then, later that afternoon, it was Kaley's turn to parade!
Evening was trick or treating of course! Here is our crowd! If you ask Sophie, she could tell you what every one is for Halloween. It won't be the same with me telling you. Kaley-Hawaii Girl, Jace-pumpkin, Sophie-witch (like Mommy), Bella-clown!, Thomas- "family night" Knight. :) When you ask Soph what Thomas is, she calls him a "family night." So CUTE!
I realized when we got home, that I didn't paint Bella's red nose on!!! I must have gotten distracted! Ha!
Yes, they ran the whole way!
Sophie and her "other twin", Ava. It is creepy how much these two look alike!
I held Jace most of the time because his hernia was hurting him. Poor baby!
This is a snap shot of a few of the kids that we ran into. I just love our neighborhood and how many kids there are here!
And that concludes our posts on Halloween! Hope you all had a wonderful time too!

































No comments:
Post a Comment