"Thankful" Family Night lesson. They were being such good listeners!
Jace's new "tent." He can climb out of his crib, so I found this tent at DI, and it works wonders! He calls it his "tentple." (temple and tent together.) :)
Josh took the kids to ToysRUs one day, and Jace and Sophie loved the little horsies, or YeeHos.
It snowed here one day last week, and the kids couldn't wait to get out into the snow!
The kids had fun playing with the winter clothes. :) Sophie loves to be dressed up!
Thomas' Kindergarten teacher, Miss Miles got married the week before Thanksgiving. This is the same teacher that Kaley had.
The morning frost leaves all kinds of designs on Josh's car.
Running errands Wednesday with Dad.
We ran to Penney's to grab something for Kaley's birthday, so Josh took the kids out to the Mall so I could pay for the present. The kids saw Santa and ran for him! My kids have never been ones to sit on Santa's lap. I don't know what was different this time! They all sat on his lap and recited want they want for Christmas. I came out of the store just in time to see them walking away. I missed it!!! Even Jace and Sophie sat on his lap!! I missed my last babies sitting on Santa's lap. It was their FIRST time! I was so sad! I will have to re-create this moment with my other camera. Josh did snap a few pics for me on his phone.
We have a "magic" bike in our neighborhood. It is Jake's $4 bike from DI. Jake's mom bought him this bike a couple weeks ago, and Jake hopped right on it and rode off. Like he had been doing it all his life! So Wednesday, Max (Jake's big brother) had the bike and told Bella to hop on it. She jumped right on, and took off! Amazing! :) Then, she wanted to do it with her own bike. I took off the training wheels and off she went! We were so proud!
Dad was cheering from the roof! What a good man! Putting up those Christmas lights WAY up high!
Now she goes just as fast as everyone else! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment