Josh took this picture of Jace and Sophie reading the other day. Too cute not to post!
Thursday was Bella's preschool Halloween Parade. We all headed over there to watch.
She was pretty proud of her "big" self!
Bells and her class
Thomas was pretty chill most of the week last week. Sophie was his biggest snuggler. :)
We made a couple of the kids crafts that I found on Pinterest. :) The kids loved them!
I went to my Zumba Halloween Dance party Thursday night. This is what I wore. :)
These are my crazy friends that won the costume contest!
Not a great picture, but these are a few of my good friends, Laurie, Alex, Chantelle (my teacher) and Me.
Thursday we went on a walk and played a little in the leaves. The twins loved the leaves! :)
Such sweet baby faces!!! Make them stop growing!!!
More Halloween celebration pics to come!










No comments:
Post a Comment