Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Big Girl!

 Sophie is thrilled to be starting potty training!!!  I can't say I am though.  I am dragging my feet a bit with her.  I feel like she is ready, but I am going to hold off entirely until after the wedding.  No use complicating that day with accidents in dresses and tights.  :)  She loves to sit on the potty though!  So stay tuned for after next week, when I announce (hopefully) that Sophie is successfully potty trained. :)


 I love the seat mark on her legs.  :)
 The kids were being silly while I was making dinner last night.  I had to snap a few.  :)



 This is the routine.  Glad to be back in it.  Kaley reads her book to Thomas and Bella, then Thomas reads his book to Kaley and Bella.  

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love babes in undies. They are so cute. I wish I could say my potty training with Ava has been successful, but that girl has a mind of her own and wants to do it on her own time. I hope you have better luck with Miss Sophie.