Thursday, January 19, 2012

Never Ending Week


 This week I started officially potty training Sophie.  It has gone extremely well, but is still exhausting.  Jace felt left out, so we pulled out the "froggy potty" for him, but he really isn't quite ready.  Oh well.  He sure had fun sitting on it watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  :)


 Here's my boys vegging while I fix dinner.  


 Yes, this is where I have spent the majority of this week.  We probably read 20 stories yesterday morning.  This girl loves to read!  
 I love looking at her eyes and eyelashes while she reads her books.  
 And, this is the face I see when she puts her "pee pees" in the potty!  So excited!  
 Yesterday, Grammie played with the kids while I went to Kaley's class to help out.  They lined up and organized the cars.  Today we had to do it again.  




The only thing that is getting me through this week is FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!  We get to go see Brian Regan with my family!!!!  We are leaving the kids in Kaysville and having a date!!!  With other adults!!!  Yippeeeeeee!!!!  

1 comment:

Steph said...

yay for date night! how was it???

We are potty training around here so I feel your pain. The only difference is that you have experienced success, having other kids who are potty trained. I, on the other hand, can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because I don't know if I'm cut out to potty train! Jack has the peeing down, but won't poop unless he's in a diaper! help!

You're an awesome mom! Love you!