I am thankful for talents. I have a goal this year to become a better photographer. It's something that I enjoy, and feel like I have a lot to learn about it. I started another blog just for my photography. I am going to try to take a picture a day this year. It's my 365 Blog. So these are a few pictures that didn't make the 365 Blog. Bella enjoyed her mini shoot in preparation for her 4 year pics this month! I can't believe that she is almost 4!
I am thankful for my sisters! I went to Danielle's shower with her roommates and friends last night. It was so much fun! I can't believe my little sister is getting married!!!
Dani had to eat 14 pieces of Double Bubble Gum!
These are the girls that threw the shower for Danielle : BriAnne, Dani, Jessica, and Alysse. Cute girls!
Today, I am especially thankful for Josh. It is his birthday today!!!
Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart, best friend, father of my children, and love of my life! Love you Babe!





1 comment:
How exciting that you got a new camera! I think you take more pictures than anyone I know (at least you post more online) so you definitely deserve it! If you haven't already, check out pioneer woman photography... She has some great tutorials in her archives to really help you understand the use of light and how to improve your photos. Also, if you can, I suggest getting photoshop Elements... it's WAY cheaper than regular photoshop and has more than you'll ever need to help edit your photos. There are free "actions" offered from pioneer woman and many other photographers. "Actions" area set of editing techniques all piled in to one button, so you just click the button and it does all the hard work for you. Photoshop Elements is about $70 on amazon right now, and sometimes you can get instant rebates to take it down to about %40... I have Elements 7 which has been updated 3 times since mine came out but mine is still amazing and I've seen the older versions down to about $20... TOTALLY worth the investment to help your little cuties look their best in all those photoshoots you do. Good luck!
Post a Comment