I have loved having my camera to capture my favorite flowers of the season. I think tulips are like Heavenly Father's little paint brush drips of color. Poetic, I know. If I were a painter, I would paint tulips all day long! These flowers in my yard brighten my day! Enjoy!
And from Momma Cox's yard:
Monday night for Family Night, we went to the Provo temple and talked about how important temples are. The kids loved the beautiful fountains and flowers. It was a lovely time.
My favorite quote of the night was when we were talking about how one of the best things about the temple is that Mom and Dad are sealed there, so we can be together as a family forever. And then one of them said, "Yeah, except for when Dad's at work." :) At least they were listening.









2 comments:
I love tulips! Especially ones ordered from Holland, ha ha.
You guys are such a great little family! Beautiful pics. I'm excited to see you!
Post a Comment