So I guess it has been a while since Josh uploaded his phone pics, so here are the latest:
Bella and Sophie lining up the cars.
Kaley laughing so hard at Dave's spider web walking into spazz dance that she started crying. It was her first time this had ever happened, and she wasn't sure if it was ok or not. Subsequently, we all laughed ourselves to tears. :)
Bella's first talk in Primary.
A few from the week Jace was sick.
Bella's first birthday party at her friend Kamry's.
Thomas helping Jace get dressed.
The kids chilling watching a show.
Daddy's helpers - the day I was sick.
A spot on our walk.
Crazy kids
Throwing rocks in "our secret hide out spot."
Climbing a gigantic tree stump.
Breakfast - no one sits on their seat here. Drives us nuts.
Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner to celebrate paying off the Yukon! Wahoo!
Saturday chores - washing the windows.
After bath snuggles - I still coat these babies in pink baby lotion after every bath. I love snuggling them and smelling their clean, lotioned skin. :)















No comments:
Post a Comment