Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Snow and Sun

Friday morning we woke up to a snow storm.  It was the most snow we had all winter!  I feared for my tulips and daffodils!  I cringed for my lilac bushes!  I was worried about our tramp!  It was an epic storm!  :)




 Have no fear!  By the very next afternoon, it was sunny and everything was melty-mushy-soggy-wet!  :)  We had a good snowball fight with the neighbors that took care of most of the left over snow.  :)  

Saturday afternoon, my family came down for a little Easter celebration.  









 I don't think I could've caught this snowball any better!  I love Dave's war face!  :) 

 We had an Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard.  Here's the kids with Grammie and Pops waiting for the Hunt to begin!
















 Kaley found the golden egg!
 Jace sang his favorite song for Aunt Lyssa.







 Then we went on a walk over to the park for some fun outside.  We came back and ate some dinner and played Legos.  What a great day!  :)

Thanks to Family for coming down our way to play!

2 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

Oh my goodness. I just love reading your blog. I love your fun spring break activities, I love you cute pictures, I'm totally impressed with the Easter dresses, and I'll have to share with you Becky's nest recipe. It's more like a Rice Krispie treat mix with marshmellows and butter that you put over the chow mein noodles. Then she colors coconut to look like grass and then adds the jelly beans. Are you sure you don't want to be my next door neighbor? I would LOVE it!

Katie and Greg said...

I meant adds green food coloring to the coconut - she doesn't actually color it by hand. ;)