I took pictures of the kids in their cute Easter clothes after church this year. I had to be to the church extra early for Primary set up, and choir practicing, so it just worked out better this way. :) I LOVE the girls long maxi dresses!!!! If they had one in my size, we totally could have matched!
Me in my Easter dress. :)
After lunch, we went up to see the progress on the Provo Tabernacle temple. If you haven't seen it yet, you should go! They have the whole building up on stilts!
We had Grammie, Dani and Dave and Lyss over for Easter dinner. Pops and Grammie brought the kids cool squirt guns for Easter.
We had another fun Easter egg hunt with them.
The kids were cracking us up with how fast they were eating their candy. They really thought they were getting away with something!
Not sure why this one is out of order, but this was before the hunt. :)















2 comments:
LOVE the girls in their dresses! I can't believe how big Sophie looks with her sisters. :)
I love your Easter dress! How on earth are you so tan already?
Post a Comment