When I took pictures off my phone, I found this one from Conference weekend. The kids probably did 5 or 6 big puzzles over the weekend while we watched Conference! I was pretty impressed!
My poor tulips this year have been through the ringer! It has snowed 4 or 5 times since they have blossomed! I hope they live through this week, so I can take some real pictures with the kids in front of them!
Last week, we had a sunny enough day to play outside after school. We got out the chalk and had some fun! I saw this idea on Pinterest, so we went with it! We started one way, then realized that you could see our shadows in the pictures, so we flipped around and went the other way down the driveway.
We were covered in chalk, but had so much fun!
This last one is just to document how funny it looked to me when the twins were sitting in the driver cart at Maceys. Sophie is still so much taller than Jace! It just made us giggle. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment