We had an eventful November. Don't think because I haven't blogged all month that we haven't been busy! :)
We had some landscapers come and work on our big back hill. I LOVE how it turned out! We sat at the window all day watching them work.
This is the kids playing Telephone - it cracks us up when they play it!
These two are ever resourceful! I told Josh, I constantly feel like the 3rd wheel with them. They are always in their own little world playing away!
We had a big bonfire in our back yard to burn some of the trees we have chopped down.
Thomas and I went to the mother son date night at the school.
We went to a BYU basketball game. Mikesell was there, and my girls were thrilled to see her!
Grammie and Pops sent the kids over some Sour Patch kids, and these were some of the faces we got!
We took the kids to a BYU football game. It just happened to be the snowiest, coldest day of the season! We made it ALL the way to half time! ;) Such fun memories!
Colder weather = baking! Waiting for cookies to come out is torture!
Playing with peanut butter play dough at Grandma's house.
B lost her first tooth there! She bit into her hamburger and OUT it came!
10 years since Josh proposed!
Family Fun day at Trafalga.
Not sure why these pics are out of order, and I'm too lazy to fix it. :)
More snow game pics.

























1 comment:
I'm excited to see the finished product with your backyard! My boys would have been in heaven watching the cats and diggers (or whatever you call them....) I think it's so cute how your kids all love to play with each other.
Post a Comment