We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. We had Cam and Rach with the kids, and Tanner, Kassy and Zoey come down. It was my first time "hosting" the feast! Rach and I did it together, so it wouldn't be so intimidating. I did the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy and a jello salad. Rach did the rolls, sweet potatoes and pies. Kassy brought corn, drinks and ice cream. It was a total group effort and it was AWESOME! :) We were pretty proud of ourselves!
The kids played beads for like 2 hours! It was a hit!
Rach brought fun games that my kids all loved.
Rach and I left the boys with the kids and went black friday shopping and it was chaos. :)I was glad to have someone to go with, and got almost everything on our Christmas list!
We are so blessed to have family close to spend Thanksgiving with! Thanks for joining us!

No comments:
Post a Comment