Monday, May 19, 2014

Preschool Fishing Field Trip

On Friday, we went on a field trip with the twins' preschool class.  We love this field trip!  It was lovely weather, and everyone caught a fish!  
The kids love this calm fisherman's dog.  He is so patient with these kids!







 Jace was pretty excited that he caught the biggest fish!  It really was huge!  :)



 Here's Soph with her catch!  She had to wait a while for her fish to bite - like 5 minutes!  Most the kids catch a fish in the first minute!





 Then the fisherman, Robert, guts the fish for us!  


 Sophie held the little fishy beating heart.  Ew.

 Their cute class!
 Feeding the fish!




 Isn't it lovely?




So glad I am a stay at home mom, so I can go on these fun field trips with my kiddos!  They are growing so fast!  

1 comment:

Chelle said...

What an awesome field trip! Heck, I'd like to go on that field trip and catch a big beautiful rainbow trout. Those twins are so cute.