May 2, Clarissa and Dave graduated from UVU. I checked the twins and B out of school early so we could go celebrate!
This was the strangest graduation I've been to. It seemed a little unorganized. They ran out of seats/chairs for the grads - so they kicked out a family that had the front row and made them move. We felt bad - the mom was 9+ months pregnant and they had 2 little kids with them. Then, they had the grads parade and stop right in front of where we were siting on their way out to the hall to come back into the room to actually walk and graduate. It made it hard to get pics for everyone on our side of the room. Weird. It did give us a few minutes with these kids right in front of us though! ;) (while other people were trying to hear their kid's name called.)
Don't mind the creeper behind Lyss - it's just her roommate ;)
My beautiful preggo sister and her silly hubby. I love this pic.
Aw, I love my sisters!













No comments:
Post a Comment