Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Thomas!

 May 11, 2006 Joshua Thomas came to our family!  What a chunky little babe!  
 We loved his smile and chunky layers of chubb!  I fell quickly in love with his blue, blue eyes!  


 Thomas' one year birthday on the beach in San Diego.  
 Oh, way back when life was simpler!  These kids are darling!  This was when Thomas was about 15 months and Kaley was not yet 3.  

 Thomas' 2 year birthday on Mother's Day.  
 Easter before he turned 3.
 3 years old, and just as handsome as ever!  
 3 and a little, and Thomas gets a brother!  
 4 years old.  
 5 years old, and too grown up!  I tell this little boy to stop growing all the time.  I have loved every minute of this little boy, and would gladly rewind back to his sweet baby face days!  He has the SOFTEST face!  







 Of course, we had to have a few silly pictures!  He is such a good sport! 

Happy Birthday T Man! 

We just love you!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I can't believe he's five!! Happy Birthday Thomas!

Michelle said...

What a handsome little guy!! I LOVED seeing those cute baby pictures too. He's such a good GOOD kid. I sure appreciate how good he is during Singing Time!