Everything is dramatic with girls...especially when it is past bedtime! Kaley is LOVING T-Ball, but we have had our share of tears during it. At the game last week, another little girl on her team punched her in the stomach for no reason (according to Kaley). She said she wasn't even talking to her. Now that's rude! Then, the second to last hitter of the game was Kaley. She was exhausted, and it was 8:25 pm (so past her bedtime). She hit the ball, and ran to first. Except she got hit by the ball while running to first base. Tears all over again! Oh geeze! She is already a tough girl, but you throw in being punched in the tummy, and an hour and a half past her bedtime, and I guess that is too much for her to take! :) We survived, and she still wanted to go back. Girls.
Kaley's coach is great! He is funny with the girls and seriously can NOT remember their names for the life of him! It's funny to me. So I am his side-line name coach. :) These pics are of the girls stretching before the game.
Then, there's the drama I deal with OFF the field - in the form of Sophie Del. :) She is personality plus. I love her faces she pulls, and I was able to catch a few on camera. Oh man!
This one gets me! Is that a GLARE?! She's already got "the eyebrow" face down. I am scared for this girl's teenage years! Heaven help me!
Josh brought suckers to keep everyone happy during the game. I think it worked!
Where does she come up with these faces?!?!
Running the bases! Holding on to her helmet!
Don't get me wrong! We are really enjoying T-Ball! It is just funny to see all these new emotions and situations that come with different sports and growing kids! I wouldn't trade it for the world!









1 comment:
I have to laugh at the pictures of Sophie because Grace was just like that at that age! How does the attitude come out so young?! It is definitely a challenge already, but so fun, too!
Post a Comment